Current database version: 001. Direct link
- For the explanation of the particular criteria see the appropriate tabs in the main menu.
- The database supports the search function. Just click anywhere on the sheet and press CTRL+F to call up the search menu.
- The summaries, as the name implies, give the overview how are the units of particular genre or containing a specific entity distributed throughout the tractates of the Babylonian Talmud.
- The listed criteria, i.e. genre, topic, class, etc. are supposed to work analogically to hashtags. Although this function is not supported natively by the .xlsx format or its equivalents, there is a workaround which utilizes the filtering command. Thus, in order to isolate the units belonging to a particular genre, marked by a particular topic, containing a particular entity, etc. do the following:
- click on the filter button in the respective row,
- select "text filters",
- choose "contains",
- input the desired tag and click OK.
- click on the filter button (it displays a little triangle when active),
- click "Clean filters from..."